My Favorite Parfume


I. Introductory Paragraph
Fragrant and fresh body scent is very important in supporting our appearance.
For me, it is very important to use perfume since it makes me more confident in daily life.
Thesis statement: There are several favorite fragrance that I usually use and become my favorite.
II. Body
a.      Paragraph 1 : The first is Extrait de Parfum.
TOPIC SENTENCE : I like to use this type of perfume because of several reason.
·        Major Supporting Sentences 1 : The concentration 
·        Minor Supporting sentences:
-          Between 20%-30%
-          The common concentration for Extrait de Parfum according to International Fragrance Association (IFRA) is 20%.
·         Major Supporting Sentences 2 : The Durability
·         Minor Supporting sentences:
-          It will last 6-7 hours
·         Major Supporting Sentences 3 : When I usually use it
·         Major Supporting Sentences 4 : The Example of Extrait de Parfum
·         Conclusion : Because of it has highest concentration and this type of perfume is last longest, I really like to use it on my daily life.
b.      Paragraph 2 : The second is Eau de Parfum (EDP)
TOPIC SENTENCE : There are three reason why I use this type of perfume.
·        Major Supporting Sentences 1 : The concentration 
·        Minor Supporting sentences:
-          Between 15%-20%
-          Usually only have 15% a fragrance concentration
·         Major Supporting Sentences 2 : The Durability
·         Minor Supporting sentences:
-          It will last 4-5 hours
·         Major Supporting Sentences 3 : When I usually use it
·         Major Supporting Sentences 4 : The Example of EDP
·         Conclusion : Those are my reason why I use Eau de Parfum.
c.       Paragraph 3 : The third is Eau de Toilette (EDT)
TOPIC SENTENCE : I really like this perfume because of some reason.
·        Major Supporting Sentences 1 : The concentration 
·        Minor Supporting sentences:
-          Between 5%-15%
·         Major Supporting Sentences 2 : The Durability
·         Minor Supporting sentences:
-          It will last 4-5 hours
·         Major Supporting Sentences 3 : When I usually use it
·         Major Supporting Sentences 4 : The Example of EDT
·         Conclusion : Those are the reason why I like to use Eau de Toilette.

III. Concluding Paragraph
CONCLUDING SENTENCEThose are my favorite types of perfume that I usually use. I feel more confident and comfortable when my body smells good. It can light up my mood and feel more calm. That is why i really like to use perfume and it always stays on my bag.



______________________________________________________________________________


My Favorite Types Of Perfume


Fragrant and fresh body scent is very important in supporting our appearance. For me, it is very important to use perfume since it makes me more confident on daily life. There are three types of perfume that I usually use on my daily life.
The first is Extrait de Parfum or Perfume. I like to use this type of perfume because of several reason. First, Perfume has the highest fragrance concentration compared to other type of perfume. It generally has a fragrance concentration between 20% until 30%. The common concentration for Extrait de Parfum according to International Fragrance Association (IFRA) is 20%. Second, perfume also last longest. It will last 6-7 hours. I usually use Parfum only on the special event like formal meeting, formal event, etc. The example of Extrait de Parfum is Chanel No. 5. Because of it has highest concentration and this type of perfume is last longest, I really like to use it on my daily life.
The second is Eau de Parfum or in short EDP. There are three reason why I use this type of perfume. First, Eau de Parfum has lower concentration than Extrait de Parfum. It generally has a fragrance concentration between 15% until 20%. The common concentration for this type of perfume is 15%. Although EDP do not last longest, but it still has medium durability. EDP will last 4-5 hours. EDP is very suitable for everyday wear that is why I always wear it everyday when I went to campus or hangout with my friends. The example of EDP is Victoria’s Secret Bombshell New York. Those are the reason why I like to use this type of perfume.
The third is Eau de Toilette or in short EDT. I really like this perfume because of some reason. Eau de Toilette has the smallest concentration compared to other types of perfume. It generally has a fragrance concentration between 5% until 15%. The durability Eau de Toilette EDT is the slightest compared to other type of perfume. It normally will last for 2-3 hours. And it is suit to wear on the daylight. The example of EDT is The Body Shop Mango Eau de Parfum. Those are the reason why I like to use Eau de Toilette.
Those are my favorite types of perfume that I usually use. I feel more confident and comfortable when my body smells good. It can light up my mood and feel more calm. That is why i really like to use perfume and it always stays on my bag.


Comments

  1. Hai ayuuu, i think you miss your concluding sentence of each paragraph in outline. To make it complete, you can add it. Overall, your essay is quite good and has a correct structure. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ayu, I would like to give you a suggestion. you can explain your minor supporting sentences for more details again, and you can add your concluding.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ayu, your concluding paragraph only consist of one sentence, I suggest you to adding more sentences there. Concluding paragraph on both outline and essay should be same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. And also don't forget to add concluding sentence on each paragraph, Tq dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Ayu. As what i saw, maybe you should add more words to your concluding paragraph. But overall, you already did a great job! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a good essay, but you can give conclusion paragraph to make your essay perfect. Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ayu.
    Your essay is good because you not only explain the perfume but you also explain the reason you used it.
    I think you should add more the minor sentence and the concluding.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a good essay but maybe you missed something on paragraph. (thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vidia, it's a good essay and nice information, but my suggestion is better for you to add conclusion paragraph in each topic... Good luck 👍

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey ayu, the essay is good. but i think you should add more to the major sentences because i only find one major ss in each paragraph. so your explanation can be wider :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, ayu. Your essay already clear, but i think your conclusion too short. Maybe you can add some more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the differences and similarities between language and mathematics

Manufacture Essay

the advantages and disadvantages internet